THERE ARE UNLIMITED REASONS WHY SHOULD WE READ BOOKS.
IT’S A TOPIC WHICH YOU CAN DISCUSS ALL DAY and NIGHT.
Life is not easy to live without friends. When it comes to Books, they can be our best friends ever.
Good Books enriches our mind with good thoughts and knowledge just like a good friend. We cannot feel alone in the company of books.
We can learn many good things while reading a good book. Books written by famous and experienced people help us to become better human beings and also teach us how to serve the society in the best possible way.
When we are alone, we can always pick up a book and start reading to feel relaxed.
It is well said That Books can be your best and true companion. They can simplify our lives, Books allow its readers to internalize, respond, react and transform. They are indeed more reliable.
Books are our best friends because they inspire us to do great things in life and overcome our failures. We learn a lot from good books just like a good friend.
Books are important in various Unexpected ways, It allows readers to travel without using their feet, They give wings to our imagination, They are full of knowledge, joy, happiness, wisdom and so much more into it, Books are more than enjoyment, They have the capability to transform your life.
Books can help you in your hardest time, They make you realize that you are not alone in this world who are struggling, Book gives a solution and gives you a new way and a new perspective to look at things and situations.
They teach us to have dreams. They bring positive value to our life. Books make our mind more healthy and fit,
SOME IMPORTANCE OF BOOKS IN OUR LIFE:-
1. Books are our best friends
Life is much more fun when we have Books as our Friend. A good book as a friend can make you a successful person in your life.
2. Books teach us positive values
Books play a significant role in nourishing the moral values of human beings. The books written by saints and famous people teach us about the right moral values of becoming a good human being.
3. Books make us Intelligent
There are so many scientific proofs which state, books play an important role in the growth of mankind. From memory boost to the treatment of Dyslexia, the importance of books in our life can be seen in every aspect of day-to-day life.
4. Reading Books is a good stress reliever
If you had a rough day? or if your day was full of stress? You don’t have to worry, reading books for half an hour of your favourite genre with a coffee can be a good stress reliever.
5. Self-help Books Increase self-confidence
If you are continuously doubting your own strengths and feeling shattered, self-help books can make you feel inspired and motivated.
6. Books Increase Imagination Power
Books like harry potter and Cinderella make us dream, dream about the beautiful world far from the harsh realities of life. They are the real treasure of childhood for every kid. Books play an important role in our childhood life.
8. Books Makes You A Great Businessman
Do you know how Steve Jobs became the co-founder of a Billionaire company? Do you know how bill gates became the tycoon of the software industry? We can read about all of these things in the books and enriched ourselves with the thought process and strategies of great minds of the century.
9. Books Teach Us About Spirituality
We can read many good things about religious beliefs, traditions, thoughts and spirituality within the books.
10. Books are the library of information
You can grab an infinite amount of knowledge from the books.
Few more Importance of books:
1) Books Improve vocabulary, the more you read the book, the faster your vocabulary will expand.
2) Books Improve Emotional Development, it makes us more empathetic, helps us to keep emotional balance, doesn’t allow emotions to influence our growth.
3) Reading books regularly stimulates imagination, accelerates their emotional development and fosters natural curiosity.
4) Gives motivation, peace, enthusiasm, and courage to see situations in a positive way.
5) Books make us understand that we should be happy for what we have while working for what we want.
6) Gives Knowledge, makes us wise.
7) Improves attention span, focus and concentration level.
8) Books give the solution to almost every problem; it helps in every aspect of our lives, family, friends, communication, professional life, health etc.
9) Books are a great source to learn from mentors, you can’t learn directly from big mentors like Tony Robbins, Warren buffet, Brian Tracy etc but can learn indirectly by them, through the books which they wrote to help people.
10) Books give wings to our imagination, a person who can imagine things will definitely have the power to create them.
BEST 5 SELF-HELP BOOKS TO READ:-
1. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
2. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
3. The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
4. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
5. Who will Cry, When you Die by Robin Sharma
ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE READ BOOKS
IF YOU STILL THINK THAT WHY TO READ BOOKS
JUST THINK ABOUT IT DEEPLY You can almost gain the knowledge and experiences of a person who made a research for 20 years in just 6 hours.
Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light. –Vera Nazarian
“TODAY A READER, TOMORROW A LEADER.” -Margaret Fuller
THANK YOU FOR READING 🙂
MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT OTHER POSTS.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!