We are so often surrounded by negativity, negative news, negative perspectives. Instead of getting stuck in the negativity, turn to those habitually optimistic people who have figured out how to see the brighter side of life and remain positive no matter what… so you can learn to do the same.
One way to get into the habit of thinking positively is to peek into the minds of other positive people’s quotes by reading what they’ve said or written.
Here are 44 quotes about positivity from well-known people who have faced failure and success, who despite certain odds and challenges stayed positive. Use their words to get you going on your own good vibes:
1.“You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”
– Stephen King
2.“What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficult, and every difficulty has an opportunity.”
– J. Sidlow Baxter
3.“Good thoughts and actions can never produce bad results; bad thoughts and actions can never produce good results…We understand this law in the natural world, and work with it; but few understand it in the mental and moral world – although its operation there is just as simple and undeviating – and they, therefore, do not cooperate with it.”
– James Allen
4. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.”
— Helen Keller
5. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”
— Willie Nelson
6. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”
— Lyndon B. Johnson
7. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.”
— Dalai Lama
8. “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.”
— Walt Disney
9. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
— Zig Ziglar
10. “Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.”
— William James
11. “You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.”
— Deepak Chopra
12. “The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being.”
— Lee lacocca
13. “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.”
— Harvey Mackay
14. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.”
— Les Brown
15. “I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.”
— Roger Federer
16. “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.”
— Colin Powell
17. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”
— Winston Churchill
18. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so let us all be thankful.”
19. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
20. Positivity always wins…Always.
21. Keep looking up… that’s the secret of life.
22. The first step is you have to say that you can.
23. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.
24. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
25. The best is yet to be.
26. We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.
27. A problem is a chance for you to do your best.
28. The most important thing is to look ahead. The past is your anchor.
29. Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
30. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
31. I am thankful to all who said no to me. It is because of them that I’m doing it myself.
32. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
33. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more.
34. Miracles happen to those who believe in them.
35. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
36. Victory is in having done your best. If you’ve done your best, you’ve won.
37. Believe deep down in your heart that you’re destined to do great things.
38. In the end, everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not yet the end.
39. Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.
40. One small positive thought can change your whole day.
41. Joy is not in things; it is in us.
42. One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.
—John F. Kennedy
43. How high you fly is derived from how big you think.
44. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
—Anthony J. D’Angelo
MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT OTHER POSTS 🙂